Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Deep Sea Challenge

The Deep Sea Challenge
http://deepseachallenge.com/

   So yesterday I was reading up on the new Deep Sea Challenge submarine and its quest to go to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. I was enthralled to hear that the mission was a success, and I was even more enthralled when I heard the pilot of the vessel was none other than James Cameron himself. That amazed me so much, all of my life I've wanted to pilot a submarine, and here a great movie star can take one to the bottom of the deepest point on Earth. We've come so far in the research of submarines that today someone with the intelligence of a dog can pilot one. To me, that's an awesome thing! This means that someone like myself can just hop into a submarine and venture the deep. That brings me to another question, what if everyone in the world had access to a submarine? The bulk of knowledge that we could obtain about something that we know so little about!

5 comments:

Luigi said...

so many unsolved things...awesome keep it going following backkk

Plot Master said...

It's a really interesting topic to tackle with. I'm pretty sure we will be able to make a good submarine in our backyard some day though. followin'

Will C. said...

I realized 2 days ago how much I love submarines after watching a NAVY documentary. I really like your topic man!

Get rid of these Captcha's though!

Gregory said...

Alright!

Anonymous said...

that is impressive!! i wouldn't mind going down there